Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship: Eligibility and How To ApplyExampulse Writer
Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for students with topnotch academic qualifications, to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus in Australia. It is an award that been organised methodically to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. Macquarie University UAC International Scholarship provides the eligible UAC (Universities Admissions Centre) students with AU$3000 annually towards the tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$1500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester). It is, therefore, a single scholarship that cannot be renewed however this is one of the scholarships in Nigeria worthy to be applied for.
The target group for Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship are International students from a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand
Eligibility For The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
To benefit from the Macquarie international scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of any other country other than Australia/ New Zealand/ Mongolia.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Kick-start study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship.
Documents Required For The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Programme
Applicants must submit all of the relevant supporting documents listed, together with their application.
- Passport and citizenship certificate
- Degree certificates including School Leaving Certificate (SLC) or equivalent Degree certificate
- Academic transcripts specifying divisions/ grades from SLC onwards
- IELTS, TOEFL or PTE certificate
- Certificates of special achievement or merit.
- Three referee reports (two academic and one professional)
- Development Impact Plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Employment Letter
- Police or security clearance certificate
- Research proposal and evidence of communication with potential supervisor providing in-principle support for research proposal (for applicants selecting Masters by research courses only)
How to Apply For The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Programme
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.
(Please note that applicants can only receive one scholarship)
- Applicants applying for the Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship will not be required to submit Referee’s Report or a Statement of Purpose.
- Once you have completed the online scholarship application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you at your nominated email address. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Fields Of Study At Macquarie University
The courses under listed are the priority areas of the university for both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees:
- Human Science
What Are The Entrance Requirements Of The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
Is There An Entrance Test For The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
Scholarships will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University strictly based on academic merit.
Following eligibility checking, applications will be assessed by independent consultants and then short-listed by Australian Government Representatives. The selection process will include an interview and a written exercise using a computer. We have a library of Scholarship exams past questions and answers that you can prepare with. do check it out.Applicants will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Academic competence.
- Potential outcome
- Professional and personal leadership attributes.
Applications will be assessed independently for academic qualifications, work-experience, English language proficiency, commitment to development and social inclusion.