How To Apply For University Of East Anglia Scholarships – Eligibility and RequirementsExampulse Writer
University Of East Anglia Science Foundation Scholarships
The faculty of science, University of East Anglia is welcoming applications from international undergraduate students for the foundation’s scholarship. Completing the foundation’s program leads to direct entry to year 1 of a degree at the University of East Anglia.
Eligibility For University Of East Anglia Scholarships
Like some other scholarships, these scholarships are for open to all international fee-paying students who hold an unconditional offer to a UEA International Foundation pathway in:
- General Science
- Pharmacy, Biomedicine and Health
- Physical Sciences and Mathematics
- Mathematics and Actuarial Sciences
And intend to progress onto a degree programme within the Faculty of Science at the University of East Anglia.
All citizens of different countries are eligible for the scholarship except the UK/ EU.
The scholarship is open to the following degree programmes:
- MPharm Pharmacy
- BSc Biomedicine
- BSc Actuarial Sciences
- BSc Environmental Geography and Climate Change
- BSc Mathematics with Business
Benefits Of University Of East Anglia Science Foundation Scholarship
- Each award is valued at £13,450 each.
- 50% of the scholarship amount will be deducted from the International Foundation course fees.
- 50% of the scholarship amount will be deducted from the first year of your undergraduate degree fees upon successful progression to an eligible course at the University of East Anglia.
How To Apply For The University Of East Anglia Science Foundation Scholarship?
After receiving an offer to study with UAE, you are required to complete the essay question at the end of the application.
Click here to download scholarship exam past questions and answers.
More Info On University Of East Anglia Music Scholarship
UEA gives out a number of Music Scholarships every year, to students who possess an outstanding musical accomplishment and dedication. These awards entail coaching and tutoring by leading experts. The awards are created to motivate the students to build their creative techniques, performance and leadership skills. It is a scholarship scheme that supports musicians who will work towards the musical progress of the university. Ways of working towards the musical progress of the university could be to create ensembles, organize concerts, to be available to perform at University functions and to offer solo and chamber music.
What Are The Requirements For The UAE Music Scholarship?
The UAE music requires no special past qualifications. A high standard of performance can be demonstrated at the university’s audition. For those who have been accustomed to working with the graded exam system, it is pertinent to say that a performing standard of Grade 8 and above is the standard. No exam is needed to qualify.
How Is The Interview Process Of UAE Music Scholarship?
Students are admitted to the UAE music based on interview and audition. If accepted, you will be invited to an event consisting of:
- A short interview with the Director of Music, where your musical achievements and plans for further progress will be discussed, along with your ideas for contributing to musical life
- An audition of approximately 10 minutes, where you will be expected to perform 2 contrasting pieces totalling no more than 10 minutes. An accompanist will be provided.
The two parts make a whole in determining and weighing the performance of those who have applied for the scholarship.
How To Apply For The UAE Music Scholarship?
For the 2019 entry, the scholarship will be running. The deadline for applications will be on the 22nd of March 2019.
All UEA students, regardless of the courses they are studying, are eligible to apply for the UEA Music Scholarship.
If you are interested in applying for a Music Scholarship, please
download and complete a UEA Music Scholarship application form.
All completed UEA Music Scholarship application forms must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
If your application is successful, you will be asked to attend an interview and audition in 2019.