How To Pass NIIT Scholarship Test Format 2018Exampulse Writer
If you are among the many people who applied for NIIT 2018 scholarship, there’s a chance you’ll be invited to write NIIT Scholarship test. Here, i’ll be telling you what you need to know about NIIT Nigeria IT Scholarship, what you need to do and in addition to that, I’ll be giving you some tips and tricks on How To pass NIIT scholarship Test
The 19th NIIT NIGERIA NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP is being announced to provide Scholarship assistance to students in various discipline who truly deserves it – School Leavers, Under Graduates, Graduates [Unemployed, Under-Employed], Individuals willing to take their technical skill-sets to the next level and generally students who are interested in IT and desires a career in IT. The scholarship is to help make their dream of having a successful career in IT and related fields Digital Transformation Technology like Business Intelligence, Python, Angular JS, REST, REACT, R, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning. NIIT also now offers scholarships in programs like Big DataDigi, Java Enterprises Apps with DevOpsNxt MMS: Full Stack Developer, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing and other programs.
This is a big one! It’s a very great opportunity but you can’t take the test and pass very well if you’re not prepared for it. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of Merit Ranking arrived at using the score of 19th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP exam.
At this point, you can pause and download NIIT 2018 Scholarship Exam past question.
How To Pass NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Exam
NIIT Scholarship Exam format is that candidates are given a total of 60 questions to be answered in 100 minutes. The questions are divided into 4 sections. how you decide to manage your time depends on you but it is advisable to spend not more than 10 minutes on section one and about 30 minutes each for sections 2,3 and 4. The following are important tips and tricks to help you pass NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Exam
1. Take note that you would not be allowed to use a calculator so practising well is of the essence
2. Round off your answers in numerical test questions to the nearest round off value.
3. If you don’t know the answer to a particular question, do not waste time on it. Move on to the next question. Come back to it f you still have time in the end.
4. Don’t panic if you run out of time and aren’t able to answer all the questions. Many people won’t be able to answer all the questions too.
5. Stop writing as soon as you are asked to stop
6. Cheating or any unfair means to pass will lead to disqualification.
7. You won’t be allowed to move out of the hall without handing over your question booklet, answer booklet, and rough paper.
8. Only answer your questions in the booklet provided to you. Do not write or make any marking on your question paper.
9. For multiple choice questions, Select the right answer from the four or five options you are given in the space provided against the question number in the answer sheet appropriately.
10. Do not select more than one option. If you need to change your answer, erase the first one completely.
11. Make sure you write your Name, Contact Number, Date, E-mail ID, Center Name, Venue/City, Test code and Slot No in the appropriate spaces provided on the Answer sheet. USE BLOCK LETTERS ONLY. Also, sign in the place provided. You can read more on How To Pass Any Scholarship exam.
Remember you need to do a lot of practice, don’t be caught unaware, download NIIT 2018 Scholarship Exam past question for free.
All the best in your tests!.