Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2018 – Eligibility & RequirementsExampulse Writer
MTN FOUNDATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP
To reward undergraduates for their academic excellence, the MTN Foundation science and technology scheme awards scholarship on a yearly basis. The MTN foundation science and technology scholarship scheme seeks to attract full time second year students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) who are performing excellently in Nigeria. The scholarship offers financial assistance to students who do not have the means to pay for their tertiary education. This scheme is basically set to reward academic excellence.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE MTN FOUNDATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP
Who are those to apply for the MTN Foundation science and technology scholarship?
- 3rd-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme)
- Students studying any of the courses listed below:
- Extension and Rural
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Computational Modeling
- Pure/Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP EXAM FORMAT AND PAST QUESTIONS
This is the format of the MTN Foundation science and technology scholarship test:
The MTN Foundation science and technology scholarship exam is divided into 4 sections:
- NUMERICAL REASONING: This is a standardized aptitude test that measures a candidate’s ability to decipher aright on statistical data. This aptitude test is used to test a candidate’s knowledge on general numerical aptitude.
- ABSTRACT REASONING: How does a candidate identify rules and trends in new data? How does a candidate apply his knowledge to solve posing problems? How smart is a candidate? Abstract reasoning test is used to determine all these. It is the test that is used to measure an individual’s docility to ideas.
- VERBAL REASONING: This aptitude test is used to evaluate a candidate’s knowledge of written texts. In order for an examiner to select candidates who are smart enough to make an accurate judgement from written materials, the verbal reasoning aptitude test is best suitable.
- General knowledge of Information Technology and computer packages
We have provided MTN Foundation Scholarship past questions for download.
HOW TO PASS THE MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
It’s nothing novel that smartness is the ultimate key to success in any exam. No, I don’t mean spending the whole day in the library is a guarantee to success. I simply mean adopting strategic ways to study, gives you the best results you can ever imagine. I’m certain everyone needs ways on how to pass a scholarship exam without stress. This is for you:
HOW TO PASS THE MTN FOUNDATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP EXAM
- HAVE AN IDEA ON WHAT THE TEST WOULD BE LIKE: For the MTN Foundation science and technology exam, there are four sections for you; the abstract reasoning, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning. Good you know already! This should enable you channel the right energy and time into the right study area. I tell you, it’s frustrating to have no idea on what to expect in a test.
- KNOW YOUR UNIQUE WAY OF ASSIMILATING: Does reading seem to bore you out everytime? You simply haven’t discovered your best method of assimilating. It may interest you to know that some people assimilate better when their favourite music is on. Some grasp better when they study with friends! Have you discovered what works best for you? Explore different ways on how to study, and select one that suits you best.
- HAVE A CLEAR-CUT PLAN: Do you intend studying for a period of four hours a day? What are your reading plans? Do you want get over chapter one of that textbook once and for all? Trust me, it’s better when you have a mapped out plan to work with.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE MTN FOUNDATION SCHEME SCHOLARSHIP
What are the documents needed for the MTN Foundation scheme scholarship?
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study.
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only).
HOW TO APPLY FOR MTN SCHOLARSHIP
Apply for a scholarship here: www.mtnonline.com/mtnfscholarship
Don’t forget to Download MTN Foundation Scholarship past questions.