Agip Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship, Eligibility and Test FormatExampulse Writer
About AGIP Scholarship
AGIP scholarship also known as NAOC scholarship is one of the best scholarships for students to apply for. Mostly, its students from these host communities that
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates to benefit from it’s Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme
This scholarship award is in 2 categories:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
National AGIP Oil Company Limited (NAOC) host communities include River State, Delta state, IMO state and Bayelsa state.
Eligibility For AGIP Scholarship Test (NAOC)
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants;
- must be registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- must be certified 100 level students at the time of application
- must not be 200 level and above students.
- Mustn’t be current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
AGIP Scholarship Test Format
The AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude test is published by Dragnet and follows the FOT standard. It is divided into 3 sections
- Verbal Reasoning: This contains questions on word reasoning, word meaning, word analogy, and comprehension. Read more about how to pass Verbal reasoning aptitude tests.
- Numerical reasoning: this contains questions on computation, data interpretation, quantitative reasoning and estimation. Read more on all you need to know about numerical reasoning aptitude tests
- Abstract reasoning: this contains questions on mechanical reasoning, error checking, critical reasoning and diagrammatic reasoning. Read more about logical reasoning tests
How To Pass AGIP Scholarship Aptitude Test
He who fails to prepare, prepares to fail right?
Just like many other scholarship aptitude tests, to do well, you would need to do a lot of practice. The availability of AGIP scholarship past questions makes this easier as studying with past questions prepare you for the likely questions you might be asked, it boosts your confidence for the exam and in the end, increases your chances of being awarded the scholarship. Read more on how to blast any scholarship exam.
Do yourself a favour please, download and practise:
- AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions PDF With Solutions
- AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions And Answers PDF
Documents Required For AGIP scholarship
Before you begin your begin your application, make sure you have scanned copies of the documents below.
- School ID Card
- Admission Letter
- Passport photograph with a white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- O’level Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- .JAMB Result
Before you upload the scanned copies of the documents, try to name them according to what they represent. Also, make sure that the phone numbers and email address you fill in the application form are valid to ensure ease of communication.
To apply for this scholarship, go to www.scholastica.ng