How To Apply For Westminster International Scholarships: Eligibility and Requirements
Westminster International Scholarships
Westminster International Scholarships is offered by The University of Westminster, a public university in London, United Kingdom. It offers full scholarships to international students from developing and low-income countries. The prestigious scholarship is aimed at fully funding an international student for full-time studies.
The International Scholarship is one of the most competitive scholarships for Nigerian students, as bright students from developing nations world over are invited to apply.
University of Westminster, United Kingdom.
List Of Available Courses In University of Westminster
This scholarship is applicable for all the undergraduate courses offered at the University including:
1. Software Engineering BEng Honours
2. Computer Science BSc Honours
3. Computer Systems Engineering BEng Honours
4. Architecture BA Honours
5. Business Management (Finance) BA Honours
6. Human Resource Management BA Honours
7. International Business BA Honours
8. Business Management (Economics) BA Honours
9. Public Relations and Advertising BA Honours
Benefits of The Westminster International Scholarships
- The scholarship covers the full duration of the undergraduate study
- The scholarship will be renewed each year if the student maintains a satisfactory academic performance
- In addition to these, flights to and from London will also be covered by the scholarship scheme.
Eligibility For The Westminster International Scholarships
1. Applicant must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University
2. Must be a citizen of a developing or middle-income country
The selection process will be based on three factors- Academic excellence, financial need and development potential
Applicants who their country is not on the list below is eligible to apply:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
How to Apply for The Westminster International Scholarships
You should only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for admission and have successfully been offered a admission – conditionally or unconditionally – on the course you wish to study. The university will not consider your application for a scholarship if you have not already applied for an admission and been successfully offered a place.
You will need to download and complete the relevant scholarship application form and submit it together with supporting documents by post to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
The Scholarships Office will send you an email to acknowledge the receipt of your application.
Applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. Any applicant who does not meet the requirements will be informed via email.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Just incase you need past questions to practice with, we have a lot of scholarship past questions and answers for you to practise with.